Karen has been Calvary Baptist Church secretary since August, 1998. In July 2011, she moved into the school secretary position.
Her responsibilities include:
- Student attendance accounting
- Tuition/Accounts Receivable accounting
- Transportation coordination
- Ordering of school supplies and equipment
- Accounts Payable and Payroll
- Grade reporting, transcripts
- All correspondence, filing, etc.
She has stepped into the role of Girls' Soccer Coach for the 2014-2015 school year.
Church activities have included Ladies of Calvary President, Choir member, Daily Vacation Bible School, Missions Committee, Evangelism & Outreach Committee, School Committee and Prison Ministry.