• Child must be four years old by September 1.
• Parents or guardians must present a photocopy of the child's birth certificate.
• Child must be five years old by September 1.
• Parents or guardians must present a photocopy of the child's birth certificate, immunization record, record of a physical examination, and record of a dental examination along with the application.
Elementary and High School Students:
• First grade students must be six years old by September 1 and must demonstrate readiness for first grade as indicated by the admission test.
• A photocopy of the student's most recent report card, an immunization record, and record of a physical examination must be furnished along with the application.
• Students accepted for admission beyond first grade will be placed in the grade which best fits his/her skills as determined by the entrance test and by teacher evaluation. Placement for Grades 10-12 will be based on credits transferred from the previous school.
"Once you become aware that the main business that you are here for is to know God, most of life's problems fall into place of their own accord."