• Child must be four years old by September 1.
• Parents or guardians must present a photocopy of the child's birth certificate.
• Child must be five years old by September 1.
• Parents or guardians must present a photocopy of the child's birth certificate, immunization record, record of a physical examination, and record of a dental examination along with the application.
Elementary and High School Students:
• First grade students must be six years old by September 1 and must demonstrate readiness for first grade as indicated by the admission test.
• A photocopy of the student's most recent report card, an immunization record, and record of a physical examination must be furnished along with the application.
• Students accepted for admission beyond first grade will be placed in the grade which best fits his/her skills as determined by the entrance test and by teacher evaluation. Placement for Grades 10-12 will be based on credits transferred from the previous school.
Have Love For One Another
"A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples if ye have love one to another."
"It is a sin to do less than your best"
Dr. Bob Jones, Sr.