Parenting, discipline, and education go together. Effective love and discipline are the most important elements of a quality education. Our goal is to excel in discipline and to help parents excel. Parents should avail themselves of parenting classes and resources in their churches and/or seminars offered by BCS.
The following parenting resources are highly recommended for parents and teachers. Information about obtaining these resources is available through the school office.
- Canfield, Ken. Seven Secrets of Effective Fathers. Wheaton, IL: Tyndale Books, 1992.
- MacArthur, John. Successful Christian Parenting. Waco: Word Books, 1999.
- Dobson, James. The New Dare to Discipline. Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House, 1992.
- Tripp, Ted. Shepherding a Child's Heart, P&R Publishing. 1995.
- Cline, Foster and Jim Fay. Parenting Teens with Love and Logic. Colorado Springs, CO: Pinon Press, 1992.
- Dobson, James. Raising Teenagers Right. Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House, 1988.
- Tripp, Paul. Age of Opportunity, P&R Publishing, 1997.